Doom Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application, if this is where you place it.

2 posters

Go down

Application, if this is where you place it. Empty Application, if this is where you place it.

Post by dawsy396 Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:30 pm

Nation ID: 570229
Nation Name: Super Saiyan Saudi
Nation Ruler: dawsy396
Nation Strength: 1,350.800
Economic Status [Tech buyer or tech seller]: Buyer I think

Who were you recruited by: Banned
Have you applied in-game?: Yes
Previous alliances and positions: None
Have you recently attacked a nation, spied on a nation, stolen aid from a nation, or generally done anything to piss someone off in CN?: No

dawsy396

Back to top Go down

Application, if this is where you place it. Empty In addition to my application:

Post by dawsy396 Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:21 pm

I have a friend who plays this game and he texted me that he told his alliance I was a guy called blackbear or something and that his alliance was going to tell you to reject me and then destroy me. Just so you know. I just started playing this game, the name of my friends nation that did this is commander logan and he is in the USN. Just so you know so you don't destroy me and tell USN of his intentions also that he sent them a message on my account at school today to make the USN angry.

dawsy396

Back to top Go down

Application, if this is where you place it. Empty Re: Application, if this is where you place it.

Post by AddAff Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:38 pm

Ummm...thanks for letting us know. Someone will come around and ask some questions.
AddAff
AddAff
Doom Advisor
Doom Advisor

Back to top Go down

Application, if this is where you place it. Empty Re: Application, if this is where you place it.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down