Doom Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new challenger has entered the ring

2 posters

Go down

A new challenger has entered the ring Empty A new challenger has entered the ring

Post by Shifty Stranger Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:06 pm

Nation ID: 290195
Nation Name: Acherus
Nation Ruler: Shifty Stranger
Nation Strength:  32,370.750 (with war bloat)
Economic Status [Tech buyer or tech seller]: Buyer

Who were you recruited by: Stonewall14
Have you applied in-game?: Yes

Previous alliances and positions: (Seperated by sphere and also somewhat chronologically) USN, MDC, NOON, The Brain, III Percent? (I don't remember much after Deinos disbanded and Terran Empire merged into NoR) SOUL, SOLID, DT, [RIA and Valhalla briefly while I decided whether or not I'd come back to CN in 2008], CDS,TPF, Nordreich, The Lost World, Deinos, Terran Empire, NSF, and SNX. I generally stayed as a low ranking member with occasional battalion or squad leadership except for TLW where I was the defense guy for a term. Generally moved around after every war so never got the chance to run for stuff.
Have you recently attacked a nation, spied on a nation, stolen aid from a nation, or generally done anything to piss someone off in CN?: No. Still got to peace out with this Umbrella guy though, he hasn't seen my battle reports yet so it could be awhile.
Shifty Stranger
Shifty Stranger
Doomolite
Doomolite

Back to top Go down

A new challenger has entered the ring Empty Re: A new challenger has entered the ring

Post by 7HersH7 Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:18 pm

Welcome! :>
7HersH7
7HersH7
Doom Advisor
Doom Advisor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum